Saturday 19 February 2011

Al-Fatehah

I called my parents every Saturday without fail. And this morning, Abah told me that my Grandmother, Emak’s birth mother, died about 2 hours before I called

.Malaysia D50  18-12-2010 16-28-57_cr

 Innalilla wa inna lilla hirajiun

( From Allah we come, To Allah we return).

She was nearly 90 and died of a very severe asthma attack in the hospital surrounded by her loved ones. She’d a wonderful, long life. I was very fortunate to have spent time with her when I was in Malaysia last year. Although she was in her early stages of dementia, we’d some wonderful conversations which I will always cherish.

I’m going to miss my wonderful Uwan. Rest in peace and may Allah be with you always.

Al-Fatehah.

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds:
The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful:
Owner of the Day of Judgement.
Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) was ask for help.
Show us the straight path:
The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not (the path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray.

(1 : 1-7)

Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment